Tuesday 13 November 2012

Sacred Writings: Men

It is time for men to heal. I have grown up with a shame of being a male. I had no idea what it was. I was brought down and insulted many times. Men ruined this world, men repressed women, men can not think, multitask, do anything right. I have heard enough!!!!



Culture repressed my for fathers as much as my for mothers. The culture of male dominance made sure the passive men, the gentle men, the peaceful men where repressed. The men who felt, explored, experimented, loved, cried, where feared and made fun of. Not only by other men but by women as well.

Women have been working very hard to helo their repressed wounds. Men need to do the same and in their own way.

I am here to say that it is time to help men heal. It is time to stop insulting men. It is time to let men be free from their burdens of the pasts.

IT IS TIME TO STOP BLAMING MEN!

The time has come to move on. The time has come for men to put down the guilt of their ancestors. It was not me that repressed women, it was not me that repressed men. I am not responsible for my ancestors issues.

Men, heal thyself.... do not wait for permission, give yourself permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment