Friday 29 June 2012

Let your imagination run your sex life

I have to admit that my sex life has been a little dull in my life. Not horrible, just lacking in imagination. I was afraid to be who I wanted to be in bed. I was to nervous to show my inner sex soul. I lost a lot, and I know the women I was with did not get very much.

I realize that it is my responsibility to be aware and open about my sexual imagination. I need to persue my sexual healing and be part of the sexual experiences that I desire. This is integral to being a good lover with another or with many. It is like helping someone heal without healing yourself, if you do not know what you want in bed how can you learn what another wants in bed.

Allow your imagination to be free. Explore everything that you can, that does not hurt another person without their permission. Explore!!!! Knowing your sexual self is knowing yourself.

Imagination is the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment