Wednesday 28 December 2011

Preachy me

So I have worried about being to preachy with what I want to share. I always read and re-read what I write to make sure that I make it clear that everything I write is just my perspective. What I realized last night is who cares if I am a little preachy? I certainly do not. Does not mean I have to be judgmental and absolute. Shit, I have no idea what is going on out there in the world, I change my mind all the time about what I believe.  If I find something worth talking about and sharing, then why the hell not talk about it, share it, even if it is raw and I do not fully understand. I do not want to be a full blown preacher. I just want to share what I learn without to many self imposed restrictions.

The point of all my writing is to share my perspective and to generate discussion and thought. If I piss people off or alienate them, then that is fine with me. If I start debates and conversions then I have accomplished what I set out to do. You want to disagree with me, are you brave enough to share what you are feeling, your perspectives? Are you brave enough to be a little preachy about what you believe? Do you even know what you believe?

There is nothing to fear within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment