Friday 16 December 2011

Rude and true

SO off with the gloves. I have been trying to write without swearing but it is fucking on tonight. I am in a pissy mood. I have spent too much time mourning over shitty actions by shitty cowards. I realise now that I have a life to live and I will live it.

To all the cowards who take the easy root by running and behaving in insincere ways... FUCK YOU!!!

This sounds like a rant and it might be. I understand those who struggle threw knowing their path, pain or reality. I get hiding your head in the sand from time to time. I am compassionate to those who can not make up their minds or string along a situation for too long. I feel for those who get lost in a story and not in reality.

I want to say Fuck You to those who take the easy way out. Fuck You to those who hurt them people when they are down. I want to remind people that we are all damaged humans trying to make life work. We do not need more selfish cowards. We need honesty and compassion. Next time any of you are in a situation that you do not know what to do... CHOOSE THE KIND WAY. If it is the end of a story or the end of a chapter, find the kindness, the peaceful the compassionate way. It might take time, it might hurt someone, it might crush a dream but it is true and does not add fuel to the fire.

Take the risk to leave love with love. Cowards will always destroy what they can not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment