Friday 16 December 2011

A hero in a time of cowards

Agree with him or not, it does not matter to me. Listen/read to him or not, it does not matter to me. Understand that this is a person who spoke from his heart, said what he felt was true, shared it with anyone who was willing to listen and got seriously persecuted for it. Christopher Hitchens, you are a hero, a brave man.

I know that if I choose to truly live my life with self honesty and express how I truly feel on subjects that I will be met with resistance and argument. I might loose friends and grace over what my heart feels and says. The truth is if I am doing what I am doing to be popular, then I am missing the point. If I get popular because I expressed my hearts beauty and people enjoyed it, then I am the luckiest man in the world.

Thank You Christopher, your courage will not be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment