Thursday 12 January 2012

Manly Sex Talk (Bad Sex or Good Chocolate?)

I feel like I am in a sex ed movie preaching abstinence. Let me make myself clear before I write my thoughts. If you wanna get laid, go get laid, if you wanna make love, go make love, if you wanna sit at home and eat chocolate, do it.

I am in my 30s and I still feel peer pressure about sex. Its weird, i do not care what others think of me for almost anything. I do what I feel and I do it with love, but love making, getting it one, man I feel pressure. I know where it comes from and what I need to do to get rid of the insecurities. I have to honor myself first. I have to find peace with my desires and wants and styles and limits and find someone who fits within those findings (but does not fit too well for being challenged sexually is fun).

SO the question is would you rather have really good chocolate or really bad sex?

1 comment:

  1. Hands down - really good chocolate.

    Why do something just because it's something? Do something because it's good. No matter what the experience is, I'd pick the good experience over the bad one anyday.

    ReplyDelete