Thursday 24 May 2012

Nerves, for the love of God...

I am moments away from stepping onto stage and playing live in front of a crowd for the first time ever. I got my guitar and banjo and little else.... God I hope i remember to wear pants.

Anyway I am getting nervous.... really nervous. What if I (fill in the blank with your worst nightmare).

I realize that I have to do this. I have to play, I have to do something that I am nervous and fearful about. I have to pursue my passion. I have to not stop and keep going. I gots me something to say, something to do. I am FUCKING ready to be me and my fullest me. I will not fail, I love myself that much.

If you are in South River tonight, come on out to the White Pine, you will not be disappointed.

Kevin The Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment