Friday 29 June 2012

Im done with Tests!!!!

I herby assert my commitment to never taking another test again.

I might have to sign some papers to get a license or answer some questions to get through a program, that kind of test is not what I mean. I mean I will NEVER consciously jump through hoops to get someone else's approval.

There is a ridiculous amount of waste in seeking approval. Probably the most wasteful thing on this planet in giving away power to others. When we seek approval in others we give them our power. Which is destructive to ourselves and our dreams and a huge burden on the others who have enough to deal with in their own lives.

I will work the rest of my life learning about where and with whom I seek approval. I will stop it and take my power back. I do not need others to approve of who I am, I am the only approval that is needed in my life. I accept full responsibility for myself.

I need to have a community, it is part of my health. I need to be accepted. I do not need your approval. I need your love, understanding, challenge, honesty, truth, openness, humor, hugs.

I love myself, that is the greatest healing I can give this world.

1 comment: