Sunday 30 September 2012

Buckle up, time to step this thing up

I has been a while since I last wrote here. I am ready once again to start sharing what I have to share. I have a summer of a million memories and more lessons then I can count. I am in love now, not only with myself but with a worldly person, I would say the love of my life. I am ready to take this to the next level and commit fully to my sharing of medicine.

What I would like to say now is get ready. Let me know what you think, pass this on to others and in return I will not hold back. I will not care if I offend you or others, I will honor the truth, well my truth I am not sure there is one truth. All I know if that I am full of beans and ready to explode.

Let me start with a teaser. I will be changing my name. I am not Kevin The Wolf, I am Dreamhawk. This was a gift given to me by the forest here. It was given to me on a vision quest and a name I am struggling with taking on. It is a name that I know I need to carry and one that has much to show me.

I will share all of this, just be ready!!!!!

Dreamhawk

No comments:

Post a Comment