Friday 12 October 2012

Manly sex talk - Hard Energy.....

So men, lets talk about sexual energy. It has occurred to me that men exude a great deal more energy durring sex then women. Beside that fast that there are a great deal of positions where we work hard (and have fun) we also produce and expel semen.



I presume that the body takes a lot of time and energy in producing semen. It is the seed of life. Something I know my body takes very seriously. Producing it and expelling it is fantastic, just a lot of work. I know when I am eating well, taking lots of B vitamins and Rhodiolla, I seem to have more fluids. I have to drink a lot of water and be physically active....

What I am also learning is ejaculation is not the same thing as orgasm. They are close but can be separated  I am learning to orgasm without expelling semen. If I can do more of this then I could feasibly have more sexual energy for my partner and for myself.

Any tips????? Please share....


No comments:

Post a Comment