Thursday 24 January 2013

Out of cell, internet, tech range

Hello my dear friends,

I will be out of tech range for the next 3 days. I am part of a one year intensive program called the Way of the Circle. This is a collective project of many experienced circle practitioners, healers, energy workers, shamans, yogis, kind hearted souls and more.

We are trying to learn more about how to practice community healing in a non-hierarchical, everyone is equal, all voices are equal, honoring what is kind of way.

It is beautiful and I have learned so much from this experience.

I will be back on Sunday night with a report of the weekend.

In the mean time, if you feel called, I invite you to look over my old posts and pick your favorite.

email it to me at dreamhawkemail@gmail.com

Tell me why you like it. The winner, the person who entertains me the most, will get a 1 hr consult with me to help them with anything from diet, herbal formulas, organization, life issues, spiritual issues or anything. I will give them an hour of my time.

So what do you think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment