Saturday 16 February 2013

I am worth it



We chase dreams. We blame others for their short comings. We complain about the system, the "man", the government. We fight our bosses, the banks, the schools. We compete against ourselves for abundance. We fear being taken advantage of. We protect ourselves from theft, injury, insult or disrespect. We never really feel appreciated, no for long. Kids! Our love is lost, our spouses are lazy, we are lazy, tired and can not seem to get ahead of the game.... I can go on. I think I have heard and lived it all.

I am here to say BULL SHIT!!!! and YOU ARE DYING!!! Together they make the nice little statement, EXCUSES ARE FOR LOSERS!

Read more at my website blog (which I started so people can comment. This is still a labor of love)

http://beautifulshadows1.weebly.com/1/post/2013/02/i-am-worth-it.html



No comments:

Post a Comment