Wednesday 26 June 2013

Going Dark

Shhhhhh.....

I'm going black for a little while.

I am going to be silent, quiet and too myself.

I am going to be finishing my book which should be ready to read in a few months

I am going to make love to my beautiful lover, almost fiance.

I am going to watch the sunsets, listen to the water run, the birds sing and the crickets dance.

I am freeing myself of this blog....

Just for a little while.... I got some inner work to do.

Ill be in touch from time to time

Feel free to look through the old blogs and comment on them. There are some really great ideas in the old blogs I am damn proud of them.

Let me know what you like or dont like.

THe best medicine for me right now is to hear what you think of my writing and my sharings.

See ya soon

Lights Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment