Tuesday 13 December 2011

Being poor has its priveledges

I have no money, no land, no valuable possessions. I got nothing in the bank accounts, no investments, no RRSPs. You know what I do got though? Freedom baby. Nobody can take anything from me.

I can not be sued, conned nor taken to the ringers. I do not have to worry about the scratches on my old beater car. I do not have to worry about the leaky roof over my head (the landlord can fix that). I have what so many rich people have, freedom.

I can write whatever I want and not worry about pissing the wrong people off.  Oh you want and example....  the pharmaceutical companies have brain washed you into thinking they know what they are doing when, for the most part, they do not. The government is NOT under your control, it is not free, it is seriously compromised. The education system is sickening our children. Pop music sucks!!!! Banks are mean and uncaring. Large corporations who set up charitable funds do it for the tax right off.

I know we got some good things going for us in Canada but there is some major deceit and bull shit most people are eating. Being poor allows me the honor to say and be a part of some DEEP wealth in our communities. The herbalists, the grandmothers and grandfathers, the cooks, the bakers, the body workers, the candlestick makers, the singers, the poets, the babysitters, the children, the crafts people, the teachers, the helpers, the magic makers are worth a million times more then any personal wealth can bring.

So i am going to start to be more honest in my writing. More up front about how I feel about things and maybe a little comical.

Some people are so poor all they have is money.

No comments:

Post a Comment