Wednesday, 7 December 2011

HELP.....

I have to admit something. Something I have been ashamed to admit for most of my life.

I, Kevin the Wolf,  want to be a writer.

There I said it. it feels weird. I love to tell stories and read. I have studied my favorite authors. I was told as a school boy that my grammar and spelling where so bad that I could never be a writer. I do not care anymore what people told me. I care about what my heart wants to do and that is write.

Now I need your help. Please comment on my blog. Let me know what you think. Your reactions will help me understand. The reflection of my writing I see in your reactions.

There is a comment link bellow.

Please help me with my dream... 

2 comments:

  1. Hey - you are good writer material. And this blog is a part of it. I'm so happy to hear this, really. Step it out! Keep dancing. Never throw it away.

    And let me know when you are ready to put it out in the world - I'll start a fan page for you.

    Peace, Ani Raven

    ReplyDelete