Thursday 2 February 2012

Manly Sex Talk (What turns me on)

I love beautiful women. I love the way they look, the way they smell, the way the move, the way they sound. I truly love women. I also love men, but that is another post for another day. I realize now that I am not completely turned on by the outer women.

For me to get really turned on, reallys sexually interested, really hard, I have to be facinated by the inner world of the women. I need to be surprised by their depths, their passions, their willingness to search their inner selves and be able to talk about it. I am mostly turned on by the women who love to learn about themselves. This is not a self involved thing so much as it is a desire to learn about ones own inner self so one can relate to others better.

Self confidence, more so self peace is hot. Self knowledge coupled with sharp eyes, a lively smile, a prance in your step, a flow in your movement, and a great blend of essential oils or a natural smell drives me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment